Ok, so I've looked around the forums here and have been unsuccessful in finding a solution to my problem...

First, here's how I am setup: I have a BB Storm 2 and I sync all of my contacts to Outlook using Desktop Manager and did not wirelessly sync, initially.
    I then changed my settings on BB to sync with gmail. I then deactivated the wireless sync because I was getting duplicate contacts on my BB.
    I created an additional gmail e-mail address and accidentally told it to sync contacts. The end result? I have 9 contacts syncing with outlook and 350 that don't. When I look at the details of the contact, it says that it is set to "Synchronize Using" whatever email address. All 350 contacts that aren't syncing are set to synchronize using that second new e-mail address.

No matter what I do at this point, I can't seem to figure out how to change the "Synchronize Using" e-mail. I just want all of my contacts to sync with outlook.

Any suggestions would be awesome! Thanks!
    Last edited by Medic3136; 01-26-10 at 12:58 PM.
    01-26-10 12:55 PM
    Having same problem. I want all my contacts to synchronize using: desktop and not the gmail account (which btw is deleted form my phone). Now every time I create a new contact I have to change synchronize using to desktop because it defaults to the gmail account. I cannot find any way to delete this contact list either....very frustrating!
    02-02-10 10:41 AM
    If your contacts on outlook are up to date, connect your phone to your PC and go to Desktop Manager. Pick Backup and Restore>Advance. Delete the Address Book database. Make sure that Synchronize with Gmail is off and and now do a normal synchronize with outlook. All of your contacts should come over from Outlook. I notice that the top of each contact still has the note, "Synchronize Using: [email protected]", but it will work fine with Outlook. If anybody knows how to get rid of the gmail synchronize notice I could use the information.
    Last edited by Douglass248; 04-16-10 at 12:21 PM.
    04-16-10 09:58 AM
    I am having the same problem. Please, someone tell me how to get rid of the "Synchronize Using: [email protected]". Verizon was no help to me in their tech department.
    06-03-10 08:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD