I used MemoryUp for a long time on my Curve and it seemed to help a bit. I recently got it for my Storm now that it is compatible. Anyone else use it with their storm? Ive had a lot of freezing here lately, dunno if the program is to blame or not. Anyone use this and can say it helps? thanks!
    12-08-08 08:44 AM
    i use the built in feature to clean up memory
    options > Security Options > Memory Cleaning
    12-08-08 10:13 AM
    i will try that, nice to free some memory every now n then
    12-08-08 10:37 PM
    I use the built in too. Works nicely for memory and for backup prep!
    12-08-08 10:41 PM
    I've tried the MemUp. I haven't had any lock up issues or anything like that. When I use "Quick Boost" it only seems to get a few bytes freed. Not sure how much it helps, but it does seem to help a little.
    12-08-08 10:41 PM
    can anyone confirm memup works better than the devices built in function?
    12-08-08 10:44 PM
    Do you leave the build in memory function on all the time?
    12-08-08 11:17 PM
    Do you leave the build in memory function on all the time?
    nope. I dont actually enable it but I do go there from time to time and do a mem clean.
    12-08-08 11:22 PM
    nope. I dont actually enable it but I do go there from time to time and do a mem clean.

you know you can enable it and turn auto run off and it can drop a icon on your home screen that I put in my created "tools" folder which when you click it does the mem clean this makes it easier then jumping through hoops to do it..
    12-08-08 11:54 PM
    I downloaded this program the other day.

Wasn't sure how much it was doing. In terms of freeing up space, it will free up about 35% of what the mem cleaner that comes with the phone. combined the work well. the ram booster is the best part though.

over time i would go from 45mb to 28 (over the course of a day or so) now if it goes below 32mb it cleans up and goes up to 37-39mb and stays there. It may dip a little bit, but just long enough for it to do a cleaning and bring it back up.
    Just thought i would share.
    02-20-09 12:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD