Hey Storm users,

So I'm using OS version 4.7.0.114 and seem to be experiencing some serious memory leak. Admittedly, I have a whole lot of apps on my phone, but I'll do a battery pull and just leave my phone without launching any apps and my memory is gone. I have deleted themes and apps that I had heard tend to cause memory leaks, but still no luck. To be honest, I am not sure if happen with 4.7.0.109 or not. If it did, I didn't notice.

Has anyone else noticed a serious memory leak with OS 4.7.0.114? I'm very curious if anyone else has had this problem and if there are any remedies to this.

Also, is there any way to take the Copy/Paste function from .114 and place it on the .109? Let me know your thoughts.
    03-18-09 02:09 PM
    Hey Storm users,

So I'm using OS version 4.7.0.114 and seem to be experiencing some serious memory leak. Admittedly, I have a whole lot of apps on my phone, but I'll do a battery pull and just leave my phone without launching any apps and my memory is gone. I have deleted themes and apps that I had heard tend to cause memory leaks, but still no luck. To be honest, I am not sure if happen with 4.7.0.109 or not. If it did, I didn't notice.

Has anyone else noticed a serious memory leak with OS 4.7.0.114? I'm very curious if anyone else has had this problem and if there are any remedies to this.

Also, is there any way to take the Copy/Paste function from .114 and place it on the .109? Let me know your thoughts.

You may want to try bbcrackman's .114 hybrid. It is awesome. Also, the biggest memory hogs 3rd party apps are Viigo and weatherbug. I don't know if you have those, but you may want to remove those. I suggest doing a daily QuickPull or every other day, but, yes, the memory leak in .114 is a known issue.

Here is a link to the .114 hybrid:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/ne...-great-181926/
    03-18-09 02:13 PM
    Wrong forum please take it over to the BETA OS sub forum you will find your answer there.....
    03-18-09 02:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD