I am having trouble with downloading 3rd party apps to my phone as well as saving and moving pics. It tells me I don't have enough memory. It is trying to load them to my internal memory and not my media card. How do I set up my phone so that all pics/dowloads/etc. go to my media card and not my phone? Thanks for the help.
    Stacy
    06-03-09 12:09 PM
    have you cleared your internet memory cache?

in your browser, go to options > cache operations > and then clear what you can

also, how many apps do you have?
    06-03-09 12:14 PM
    I am having trouble with downloading 3rd party apps to my phone as well as saving and moving pics. It tells me I don't have enough memory. It is trying to load them to my internal memory and not my media card. How do I set up my phone so that all pics/dowloads/etc. go to my media card and not my phone? Thanks for the help.
    Stacy
    for pics: camera>bb button>options>store pictures:> on media card
    thats all i got...
    06-03-09 12:15 PM
    for pics: camera>bb button>options>store pictures:> on media card
    thats all i got...
    Thank you, that solved the picture problem.
    06-03-09 12:38 PM
    have you cleared your internet memory cache?

in your browser, go to options > cache operations > and then clear what you can

also, how many apps do you have?
    I only have a couple apps. It isn't saving what I have to my card. My card shows 7.3Gb available! I thought they would automatically go to my media card? Thanks for the help.
    06-03-09 12:40 PM
    Can't put apps on media card. Pics, videos, music, ringtones, voicenotes, docs...u can.

Battery pull (w/device ON) 2 regain memory quickly. U might read: HOW2: app mem for best practices.
    06-03-09 02:57 PM
    06-03-09 03:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD