Hey first time on this forum. Hope I'm posting in the right place. Anyway whenever I lock my storm now there is a significant lag. I think that it is connected to the
    Memory cleaner. The worst part though I'd that I cannot disable it. Next to status the enable/disable button is blocked out. It grey and I can't click it. Any suggestions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 09:26 PM
    hey welcome to the community!

i would suggest resetting the device by pulling the battery. it seems to help with these devices. let us know how it went.
    03-30-09 10:01 PM
    I just tried that and I still have the same problem where the enable/disable option is greyed out. I still feel that my lock screen lag is connected to the memory cleaner. Anyone else have any ideas?

03-30-09 10:35 PM
    i can attest to that. i noticed it myself when i have it on. i have no idea why it grey'd it out.
    03-30-09 11:02 PM
    Do you have WorldMate installed?
    03-30-09 11:17 PM
    Are you on a corporate BES system? If so it might be a policy to have memory cleaning on.

03-31-09 12:11 AM
    I un installed worldmate and it seemed to fix my problem. I now can disable memory cleaner. But I lik the memory cleaner for the performance but I just hate the lag when I lock my phone.

03-31-09 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD