Hey guys, new here, and new to BB all together..
    I have the memory card inserted into the slot, but for some reason when i go to my memory options in my settings it says, "No memory card is inserted into the device." Or something to that degree. Does anyone have any idea what that could mean, and how I could fix the problem? Thanks for you help
    05-20-09 09:05 AM
    Did u try memory > menu > install media card?
    05-20-09 09:14 AM
    When I hit menu from memory all that comes up is "help, format, save, show keyboard, switch app, close"...Nothing about installing a media card? Am I doing something wrong? haha
    05-20-09 10:12 AM
    Is memory > media card support on?
    05-20-09 10:17 AM
    Yesss it's on.
    Encryption Mode: None
    MTP: On
    Mass Storage Mode SupportL On
    Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected: Yes
    05-20-09 10:20 AM
    Um i wd call &/or take in 2 carrier.
    05-20-09 10:23 AM
    Alright well thank you for your help. If anyone else has any idea, please let me know. I HATE dealing with verizon reps and service haha
    05-20-09 10:25 AM
    VZW tech support is great imo:

1 800 922 0204
    05-20-09 10:29 AM
    Maybe the memory card hasn't been inserted properly. Make sure you check to see that you're placing it in the right way and that you're sliding it all the way in. It's possible your phone just isn't reading it. Good luck!
    05-20-09 10:58 AM
    When I hit menu from memory all that comes up is "help, format, save, show keyboard, switch app, close"...Nothing about installing a media card? Am I doing something wrong? haha
    If you choose format does it give you the option to format the media card or just the device memory? Usually it gives you a choice, not sure if it may just format your memory immediately if their is no memory card and no need to give you a choice though so maybe don't do that unless your backed up.....
    05-20-09 11:51 AM
    Had the same problem a while ago. Pull out the card. Then switch off the phone by holding Down the red phone button for about five seconds. Wait till fukly switched off, then re-insert card and switch on again. After that, the card should show up. Format it in the device to make sure.
    If this does not help, try formatting the card using a computer and a card drive.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-09 12:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD