I have a BB Storm running off of ATT and wen i first got it my 8gb Micro SDHC card worked perfect den stopped......tha handheld or computer wont read it....comp says please insert nd Storm says please format.....cant on tha comp cuz its not inserted nd wen i try on tha storm it fails....please help!!!
    05-14-09 10:31 PM
    There probably is a corrupt file on the media card and that's why it is not working. If you have a card reader you can use that and plug it into the computer and try to transfer what files you wanna keep over to your pc. If you don't and are unsuccessful in enabling mass storage mode to transfer pics from the card to the computer then you may have to reformat and wipe the card clean. And finally it might just be that the card itself is going bad, I've seen that before too...
    05-14-09 10:42 PM
    i am using a card reader that is SCHC Enabled or w e......wen i insert it into tha reader nd then to tha comp ill go to try nd open it nd tha comp says please insert card....wen inserted into Storm it says media card inserted but wen i got to option......memory nd look it say please formart
    05-14-09 10:53 PM
    When the card is in the phone and you go to Options>Memory can you click the BB button and then select Format from the drop down menu? If so, try clicking format.
    05-14-09 11:46 PM
    Ok, cv: learn to type correctly, and you have a corrupted card, return it or go get another one, they aren't that expensive. They go bad once in awhile, I've had 2 in the lifetime of phones go bad.
    05-14-09 11:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD