Hi everyone. I'm a new Blackberry user. I upgraded to .85 & I noticed that my Memopad disappeared. Is there anyway to get it back? All help is greatly appreciated.
    01-04-09 11:30 AM
    click options > advanced options > applications

do you see it in there?

if not, connect to DM > Application loader > Add/Remove > select memopad click next

if it is, delete it, and then follow the steps above
    01-04-09 11:31 AM
    Yep, Nguyen's advice will definitely do it.

I'd go crazy if I ever lost memopad. I wonder if you'll end up losing previously created memos as a result of this? That would be disastrous. Well, in my case it would considering all the things I put into memopad.
    01-04-09 11:43 AM
    I "lost" memo pad with the upgrade as well. It was actually there, just "hidden". Go into the various folders and see if the "show all" option is available. Bet you find it....
    01-04-09 01:11 PM
    I tried all of the advice that was given...with no luck. For some reason Apploader won't pull up any apps other than visual voicemail & facebook. How do I free up memory to install the memopad back onto my Storm? It says I only have 1 mb available. What does that mean?
    01-04-09 03:19 PM
    My Memopad app is in the Applicatios folder, not in the main list of icons.
    01-04-09 03:45 PM
    Mine is in the Applications folder too...well it was before I upgraded to .85.
    01-04-09 03:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD