I used a third party app to convert my iTunes playlists to MP3 so I could put them on my storm. My media Sync will grab the playlists when I select them but will only move some songs and not others. Anyone know why?
    11-22-08 08:42 PM
    I used a third party app to convert my iTunes playlists to MP3 so I could put them on my storm. My media Sync will grab the playlists when I select them but will only move some songs and not others. Anyone know why?
    Were the songs not moved purchased? If so, then you're dealing with DRM and no, they won't move unless you strip them of it.
    11-22-08 08:44 PM
    Yeah - they were purchased. I thought I stripped them but I must not have gotten everything. Thought I was losing my mind.
    11-22-08 08:54 PM
    I've had this same issue but it was using Desktop Manager. I was trying to move approx 1750 songs. First time, only about 1100 were moved. I did a battery pull and then it got up to about 1250. After about 4 battery pulls, I'm up to about 1700-1750.

I called VZW and they transferred me to RIM. They hadn't seen it happen before so they escalated it to the developers. I haven't heard anything back yet and that was 2 days ago.
    11-27-08 12:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD