Don't everyone forget about Slacker and some of the other things mentioned at CTIA....
    i guess i'll be impressed if some of those things from CTIA will be a available on a verizon blackberry. i'd think that the rhapsody service, etc would make them want to limit other options...
    09-16-08 11:00 PM
    i guess i'll be impressed if some of those things from CTIA will be a available on a verizon blackberry. i'd think that the rhapsody service, etc would make them want to limit other options...
    I agree that's part of the reason I hate itunes. Apple attempts to lock it down to itunes but its nearly impossible. If this bb runs a standard bb os then I have a feeling the same thing will be true for the bb. As long as I can clear off the nonsense apps it will come with and add my own I will be content like winblows!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-08 02:47 AM
    This will be my first blackberry so please give a newbie a break. I read earlier and used the search but couldnt find the link anymore. If you can point me in the right direction that would be great.

What do u guys currently use to sync music on your BB? Link for download?

Or do you think we will have to use Rhapsody software to sync? I read somewhere that we may be able to buy songs OTA and later sync to PC.

I have alot of music that I want to put on the Storm and I might as well make sure that its all ready to sync as soon as I get the phone. I'm sure I'll be to busy learning all the screens and have no time to find artwork once I get the phone.
    10-25-08 12:33 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD