does any have a problem with the media play shutting off the storm every time you use it. It shuts off if i try to stop or change songs and or if i get a call email txt while it is on? hardware or software problem? should take it back to get a new one?
    12-12-08 06:52 PM
    think i have a similar problem. Shuts off and reboots with the white screen normally shown during upgrade.... Also "rechecks" security settings or something once the home screen is up....any answers?
    12-12-08 07:17 PM
    I just had this happen tonight for the first time. I was recording a video and I went to view it...next thing I knew my phone was in a 5 minute recycle. Hope this is a software issue.
    12-12-08 07:28 PM
    Slightly different. On mine it pops and hisses on the audio and occasionally just stops. If I click the screen fast enough it might pick up again and get going. This when playing 25MB Pod Casts from the medi card. I have also had problems with Videos taken on the storm not playing. Get a messeage they are corrupt. I wonder if there is an issue with the media card.
    12-12-08 08:01 PM
    I just dont want to get a new BB storm and take a chance getting one with real problem. Hope it is software or can find out by the 30 day return limit
    12-12-08 08:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD