Wondering if anyone else is having this problem.

I used PocketMac to transfer all my photos and some of my music to my Storm. The photos got optimized so they fit the screen better and don't take up as much space, but there is no folder structure. So when I go into look at the photos the Storm becomes extremely slow and nearly locks up. It won't load the thumbnails for a long time and is very unresponsive. This is about 8000 pictures but with a device that supports 16GB SD cards it should be able to handle all the media I can throw at it.

I also put a movie on, Superbad that I used Handbrake to convert using someone else's suggestions on here for bitrates and dimensions etc... and its about 1.11GB and takes forever to load/play.
    11-25-08 11:25 PM
    Wait, PocketMac works for the Storm now?
    11-25-08 11:27 PM
    Wait, PocketMac works for the Storm now?
    Make sure that Mass Media mode is turned on in the Memory settings. That's all it took to get mine working.
    11-25-08 11:30 PM
    Make sure that Mass Media mode is turned on in the Memory settings. That's all it took to get mine working.
    Yeah, I just downloaded the update from RIM now. Cool! As for the media question, I havent had much trouble with my music or videos. Maybe a tiny bit of lag. But the pictures can sometimes take a while to load or change from portrait to landscape.
    11-25-08 11:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD