I bought a 16 GB micro sd card for music. When I connect the phone and copy the songs from a playlist I made in iTunes it says all 2400 songs were copied and shows them in the list when I open it. When I go into the media section of my phone it starts scanning for the music and stops with about 1200 songs. All the songs are ACC and should work fine but for some reason it's only finding some of them. When I go into the memory tab under options it shows the media card is 14.4 gb full which is correct with all the music on it. I don't know what the deal is???
    02-07-09 04:52 PM
    Are any of your songs DRM protected from Itunes? If so they won't work. Did you buy any of the songs from Itunes? If so they probably have drm.
    02-07-09 05:19 PM
    even if they're drm protected they should still show up, mine did, they just wouldn't play -the media player would say something along the lines of "unrecognized format"- as for how to fix it i've found that simply ejecting the media card via options --> memory --> menu/BB button --> remove media card, then opening the phone up and pulling the card out and re-inserting it, causing the phone to rescan, usually results in the phone recognizing all my music although sometimes it takes several attempts, other than that i have no idea sorry
    02-07-09 05:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD