Has anyone noticed that the Storm will not read newly uploaded .mp3 files in the Media Player unless you do a quick pull? The only way the Storm "sees" the new files is if you use the explore function.

That leads me into this... anyone have any suggestions for a media player that doesn't suck on the Storm?
    05-31-09 01:23 PM
    Go to this thread-- Missing Ringtones, and read post #5. Same thing applies to music. Follow the instructions, but do everything for your music folder, instead of your ringtone folder.
    05-31-09 01:29 PM
    Go to this thread-- Missing Ringtones, and read post #5. Same thing applies to music. Follow the instructions, but do everything for your music folder, instead of your ringtone folder.
    Cool, thanks. It's a bit impractical since I load new mp3 files on a daily basis so if I have to do your workaround or just access from the explore function it's like 6 or 1/2 dozen the other. Thanks though, I appreciate it!!!
    05-31-09 01:37 PM
    Cool, thanks. It's a bit impractical since I load new mp3 files on a daily basis so if I have to do your workaround or just access from the explore function it's like 6 or 1/2 dozen the other. Thanks though, I appreciate it!!!
    Well... but you should be able to delete the BBThumbs.dat file right from the music folder on the PC before you start adding any media. That will make it easier. It is a pain in the neck, though.
    05-31-09 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD