I just got my storm a few days ago. It has been updated to .75. Overall, it clicks pretty well. When I pay the Babylon AD clip or movies on it once the controls disappear at the bottom of the screen I cannot get them to show up unless I hit the mute button. I searched and found if you give the screen a good click the stop/play/ff/rw controls should appear. However, I cannot get mine to appear. I look in options and can't find anything. Am I missing something or is there just something wrong with my unit? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    12-11-08 07:38 PM
    All you have to do is tap not click on the screen. The controls will show up for about 2-3 seconds. Same in the music player.
    12-11-08 07:42 PM
    Tap it. Don't click it and the controls appear

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-08 07:42 PM
    Interesting,

for me you just touch, not click the screen.

Although I don't have Babylon AD anymore, on my controls I cant fast forward.
    12-11-08 07:43 PM
    Thanks Fyrecracker! A good tap does get it to show up for me. Here I am clicking on the screen like a fool and all I need to do is tap the damn thing.

It shows a forward and reveres button, but it does not look like it has a dedicated fast forward button. I tries holding down the reverse button and it just sends the video back to the beginning. I think the only way to effectively fast forward or rewind is to slide the time line bar back and forth? Is that right?
    12-11-08 07:51 PM
    Yes. Click on the timeline, it'll light up. Then glide your finger back and forth to where you want it, then click again.
    12-11-08 07:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD