I have recently been noticing that when I go from regular viewing position to a landscape mode in the media player, the album art glitches out on the bottom for a second and then goes back to normal. It never did this before, anyone know what might be causing it? I am running the normal 75 version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 07:42 AM
    I have the same thing... Also running .75... Anyone with .99 have this?

02-07-09 08:13 AM
    On .99 the orientation transitions on the media player are much smoother. Pretty much all the problems are gone.
    02-07-09 10:37 AM
    I noticed this problem too when I had .65 up to .86. The good news is that album art glitching has been fixed with the .9x builds of the OS.

02-07-09 10:37 AM
    Off topic, but....

If you like Rihanna and free music, go to www.verizontimbalandstorm.com, for a free "Rehab" remix. You can also sign up for free music that will be exclusive to Storm users. You will get updates when the new free tunes are available.
    02-07-09 10:49 AM
    I noticed this problem too when I had .65 up to .86. The good news is that album art glitching has been fixed with the .9x builds of the OS.

cool glad to hear. Why is it that the littlest things annoy the crap out of us that we cant stand it?

02-09-09 07:25 AM
    cool glad to hear. Why is it that the littlest things annoy the crap out of us that we cant stand it?

It's because a lot of people were expecting for the storm to be perfect right out of the box because of the way it was being advertised. I for one didn't really care about this glitch too much since I only glance at the album art every once in a while for certain songs.

02-09-09 08:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD