What do I need to do for the fastforward thing to pop up?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-08 07:13 PM
    When the media player is open and playing, tap the screen once, and it should appear. Tap it again, and it should disappear.
    12-26-08 07:16 PM
    It doesn't want to work. Should I be tapping somewhere or is there something on the options I should change?
    12-26-08 08:52 PM
    Only works when you're watching videos. You can't FF or REW individual songs w/ this media player. You can hold the up/down button and it will actually change the song to the next one.
    12-26-08 09:00 PM
    jh4for5 is correct in that videos can fastforward or rewind. If you are playing music, you can skip to the next song or go back to the previous song. With either video or music you should be able to tap the screen to see the controls.
    12-26-08 09:12 PM
    Is there anyway to make the control bar appear while you are playing a video?
    Touching the screen while a video is playing does nothing. Hitting the BB button brings up the menu, which only allows one to restart the playback of the video or go back to the playlist, where you can reselect the video, at which point the control bar appears for a second.
    12-26-08 09:19 PM
    With the video recordings I have saved using the video camera, when I press play to start the video and then tap the screen, the controls are displayed for about 3 seconds. If I tap the screen again while the controls are still viewable, the controls disappear. This is the expected behavior you should be seeing when you tap your screen during a video playback or when you are playing music.
    12-26-08 09:33 PM
    Mine pops up when I tap the screen - not click but just tap.
    12-26-08 11:01 PM
    you have to tap the screen, i mainly tap on the title of contents where the artist and song and stuff are labeled. if you just TAP the screen there, a bar pops up where you can click and play it at a specific part, or click to repeat or shuffle the song/playlist, or go forward/back a song also. i dont know if this is what your asking...
    12-26-08 11:10 PM
    Yeah it works every time by just tapping instead of pressing. Thanks!
    12-27-08 02:20 AM
    Very helpful tip. I've also noticed for me that if you double-click when fast forwarding/rewinding instead of single-pressing, the media player responds much better.
    12-27-08 03:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD