I tried posting this in patches' change log thread but it just got skipped over....

So I sent an email to my phone with an mp3 attachment.

It prompted to Preview or Download and Play.

I hit preview....NO SOUND!!!!!! I thought this was one of the enhancements of the .148????? .75 DEF had some issues where this was concerned. OR did I do something wrong?
    06-01-09 11:42 AM
    Bump....

Don't want my question to get lost again :-)
    06-01-09 12:07 PM
    I know this sounds silly, but once you hit preview or open sound clips from emails and MMs messages hit the volume key up (volume up) while it is play and that should trigger sound from the speaker. I had the same issue on .75, .103, and .113 which I am still runing now. Maybe that will help.
    06-01-09 12:16 PM
    I know this sounds silly, but once you hit preview or open sound clips from emails and MMs messages hit the volume key up (volume up) while it is play and that should trigger sound from the speaker. I had the same issue on .75, .103, and .113 which I am still runing now. Maybe that will help.
    Tried it.....

It's all the way up but plays reeeeeal low. I had to put the phone up to my ear to hear it.

I dunno....does it matter that it's mp3?
    06-01-09 12:22 PM
    ok...weird...or maybe not.

I just completely downloaded it and it played like normal. I thought this was "fixed" with the new OS??
    06-01-09 12:25 PM
    I also had hoped for a fix, oh well.
    06-01-09 12:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD