ok i save alot of video clips, heres the problem they start playing (not all) for about 10 seconds and then a error message comes up and says ERROR PLAYER AN ERROR HAS OCCURED ATTEMPTING TO PLAY MEDIA, why is it doing that??? AND WHY FORMATT ARE THEY SUPPOST TO BE
    02-07-09 06:38 PM
    so nobody has any problems with the media players???? and dont know what type of format its suppost to be???????
    02-07-09 08:18 PM
    I had an issue with mine....I reformatted them into mp3 and they play great now.
    02-07-09 08:25 PM
    I had an issue with mine....I reformatted them into mp3 and they play great now.
    did you use a program to convert them or did you do it from you phone???
    02-07-09 08:36 PM
    I used itunes to do it....then reloaded it into the phone
    02-07-09 08:42 PM
    maybe iam using the wrong words, i iam watching videos and you say it should be in mp3 format, doesnt that pertain to music?????
    02-07-09 08:53 PM
    my bad...sorry about that...I was thinking music...however I haven't tried much media but have heard that stuf from like utube does have issues but havent found the solution...again oops
    02-07-09 09:07 PM
    AACs give my .100 9500a little trouble. Once in a while, it'll come up with the dreaded file error problem and basically hang the phone for a while.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 09:28 PM
    ok i save alot of video clips, heres the problem they start playing (not all) for about 10 seconds and then a error message comes up and says ERROR PLAYER AN ERROR HAS OCCURED ATTEMPTING TO PLAY MEDIA, why is it doing that??? AND WHY FORMATT ARE THEY SUPPOST TO BE
    I believe the format is 3g2p or something like that. you can use dvd ripper, dvd converter, or one of the best programs I have found which automatically set it to the storm format its called media studio for blackberry. you can find a link for it here on this site. it costs about 18.00 but the trial only lets you so about 3 minutes of video and you get to chose from full screen or widescreen. Good luck I hope this helps you.
    02-07-09 09:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD