How come it is lagging and when i try to transfer music to my storm..is there a way to make this thing faster because it sucks
    04-04-09 04:29 PM
    Nope, agreed Media Manager is not a good application to use. Just do it manually through Windows Explorer, you won't regret uninstalling that POS.
    04-04-09 04:30 PM
    how do i uninstall it because it is a POS...and if you could tell me how do i delete the information off my media card because my cousing just gave me a 16gb media card and i want to delete what he has off of it
    04-04-09 04:36 PM
    You're asking for a couple different things here:
    1. Uninstall the whole Desktop Manager software, and then go to download a new version that doesn't include media manager

2. There's a ton of ways to delete info off a memory card. The easiest? Just format the card and it'll be clean as a whistle.
    04-04-09 04:39 PM
    How come it is lagging and when i try to transfer music to my storm..is there a way to make this thing faster because it sucks
    Don't you mean "manager" not "manger" ? Or are you talking about paparazzi present at the birth of Jesus?
    04-04-09 04:46 PM
    how would you format the card..im sorry this is my first berry so i have no clue
    04-04-09 04:48 PM
    You can get the DM without MM from the following link.

https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...D2E8584255110F

To format the card, go to Options> Memory> Press the BB Key> Format> Media Card.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 05:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD