I am trying to transfer a file from my PC to my BB. I have installed with software that came with my new BB Storm when I bought it last week. I then connected my BB to my PC with the USB cord. I opened the Desktop Manage and then clicked on Media. Once in the media section, I only have 2 out of the 3 options...I have The V music and also the Media Sync option...it does not allow me to click on the media manager section in the middle. I need help getting this figured out please.

I have also tried to download 2 videos from videos4blackberry.com and once they download, I try to open them on my PC and it says that Windows needs to find what program was used to open them and I am unable to view them on my PC...how do I fix this?

Thanks for your help.
    02-25-09 11:20 PM
    I don't know if this has been posted already but I figured out how to install the media manager if it is not already available. Using the blackberry tools cd choose modify and the desktop manager will be x'ed out. Choose to install and after a setup and restart it should be available. Doing so also makes a pictures folder available from 'My Computer' as koojo stated before if you choose not to use the roxio media manager.
    Hope that helps with the first thing. Don't know about the second.
    02-25-09 11:45 PM
    you need the latest version of quicktime to view the files on your pc.

as to for the media manager part, you may not have installed the Roxio media manager with it. I would personally not use it though as alot of people have had issues with it. Use mass storage mode to move it over to the memory card if the files are already properly formatted
    02-25-09 11:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD