i searched this but im confused. apparently i need to reformat it but i dont know how. i cant pull anything off it from my computer so will everything erase when i reformat it? when i put it im my computer another error comes up.
    06-09-09 12:38 AM
    if you removed the media card and inserted it and get errors, then it seems like if the card is corrupted. but if you can insert the card with no erros, then go to my computer then go to were your media card is at, right click, choose format and let it do its work. BTW, formatting the media card WILL ERASE EVERYTHING on that card!!!!
    06-09-09 04:29 AM
    i searched this but im confused. apparently i need to reformat it but i dont know how. i cant pull anything off it from my computer so will everything erase when i reformat it? when i put it im my computer another error comes up.

try running a check disk on the memory card if you can before formatting other wise if you format it will delete anything that was on the card...

there is recovery programs for recovering data but they aren't usually to cheap..
    06-09-09 05:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD