So i just do a random battery pull like i usually do.... but this time as i did it it booted back up and says>>>
    "A Media Car has been inserted that contains errors. To correct the errors please use a disk error-checking utility on a computer"....
    What can i do!
    Last edited by NYGiants2008; 05-23-09 at 02:24 PM.
    05-23-09 02:19 PM
    So i just do a random battery pull like i usually do.... but this time as i did it it booted back up and says>>>
    "A Media Car has been inserted that contains errors. To correct the errors please use a disk error-checking utility on a computer"....
    What can i do!
    Sounds like you may have a corrupt file on the media card. Use a media card reader and plug it in your pc. You can check the card to see what the issue is but it is probably gonna be easier to transfer the files to the pc, wipe the card then reformat. You can even go back and add the files to the card from the pc if you want. If it continues to do this either the corrupt file is being added back on the card or the card itself (if you add the files back) might be going bad.
    05-23-09 04:12 PM
    Think i resolved it i just went to options>>>Memory>>>>Blackberry button (7 Dots)>>>Format memory card

Just for people that may have come up with the same problem in the future

05-23-09 05:01 PM
    Think i resolved it i just went to options>>>Memory>>>>Blackberry button (7 Dots)>>>Format memory card

Yes... you can format your card from the phone, but it wipes off whatever you had stored on there.

(Just in case someone uses this thread for info and doesn't know that...)

EDIT: And just saw that this was already mentioned.
    Last edited by Morf32; 05-23-09 at 05:05 PM.
    05-23-09 05:03 PM

No problem glad you got it fixed...
    05-23-09 05:04 PM
    No problem glad you got it fixed...
    Thanks for the help got scared for a second lol
    05-23-09 05:05 PM
    I had this same error come up, but formatting the card in the BB didn't resolve the issue and when connected to my PC adapter, the card wasn't able to be recognized.

I had to have it replaced at the store.
    It was a recent purchase/replacement and they kept my old card.
    The replacement card was the one with issues, so they gave me a new one.

...just saying that the format in bb might not resolve the issue.
    05-23-09 09:13 PM
    I had this same error come up, but formatting the card in the BB didn't resolve the issue and when connected to my PC adapter, the card wasn't able to be recognized.

I had to have it replaced at the store.
    It was a recent purchase/replacement and they kept my old card.
    The replacement card was the one with issues, so they gave me a new one.

...just saying that the format in bb might not resolve the issue.
    Ok thanks for the info worked for me but maybe not everyone
    05-23-09 09:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD