How can I get to my Memory Card file
    02-17-09 05:49 PM
    Open the Media application, hit the BB button and choose Explore. You would think it would be easier to access.
    02-17-09 05:50 PM
    I agree, for some reason Windows does not recognize it until the Media Manager is open. Inconvenient...

Once it is open though you can go to My Computer and there will be multiple Storms listed. One being the memory card and the other being the device memory.
    02-17-09 05:52 PM
    I was just speaking of accessing it via the Storm itself, not sure which way the OP is looking for.
    02-17-09 05:55 PM
    I agree, for some reason Windows does not recognize it until the Media Manager is open. Inconvenient...

Once it is open though you can go to My Computer and there will be multiple Storms listed. One being the memory card and the other being the device memory.
    My computer shows the media card and device memory drives as soon as I connect the storm by the usb cord. If you are having a problem getting this to work, make sure that you have mass storage mode on. Then you should get just what you described, BlackBerry1 (device memory) and BlackBerry2 (media card). Then just navigate through the BB2 drive to the files you want to access.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-09 07:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD