whenever I'M TALKING ON THE PHONE i cannot seem to find out how to search my call history... i see on a lot of other berrys there is a designated call log option on the menu screen. but mine never had it as long as i have had the storm (since it came out).. can someone please tell me how stupid i am and show me where it is?
    Last edited by lilivo; 03-25-09 at 11:55 PM.
    03-25-09 11:43 PM
    Press the green phone button - 3 icons appear across the top, click the middle one.
    03-25-09 11:44 PM
    press the call button, and there should be the call log icon on the middle.

or

go to menu > applications > call log.

then move the call log to the home folder.
    03-25-09 11:45 PM
    How long you had the phone?
    03-25-09 11:46 PM
    lol.. i'm not talking about when i'm not on the phone.. i mean when i'm actually in a call and i want to see the recent calls
    03-25-09 11:48 PM
    whenever i'm on the phone i cannot seem to find out how to search my call history... i see on a lot of other berrys there is a designated call log option on the menu screen. but mine never had it as long as i have had the storm (since it came out).. can someone please tell me how stupid i am and show me where it is?

OMG.........................wow! You seriously gotta be a dumbass if you've had it since it came out, and haven't found the call log ... Wow I can't believe it, that's a NO BRAINER. Are you mentally challenged little buddy? I'm not even gunna mention where it is because the ***** above you told you it. And if the ***** above me didn't tell you I still wouldn't.
    03-25-09 11:50 PM
    OMG.........................wow! You seriously gotta be a dumbass if you've had it since it came out, and haven't found the call log ... Wow I can't believe it, that's a NO BRAINER. Are you mentally challenged little buddy? I'm not even gunna mention where it is because the ***** above you told you it. And if the ***** above me didn't tell you I still wouldn't.
    lol.. wow.. please people reread what i wrote... i know where the call log is when i'm NOT on the phone.. where is it when i AM on the phone...
    03-25-09 11:52 PM
    so anyone?
    03-26-09 12:12 AM
    yes i got the answer. you know that lil book that came with the phone "user guide" read it
    03-26-09 12:24 AM
    yes i got the answer. you know that lil book that came with the phone "user guide" read it
    aite... preciate the help.. but since this is a forum board where people come to ask questions about the phone i would have really appreciated u just telling me.. instead of a smart *** response.. there are millions of "stupid" questions that people ask.. that is the whole point of this board.. or so i thought
    03-26-09 12:29 AM
    okay this is really pissin me off. i really do not know what is going on. i looked in the manual and it said nothing about checking call logs while ON the phone. i really just want to get a little help with this one so if someone out there has a simple answer for me please let me have it.. u can talk about me all you want afterwards but please just tell me how to do it
    03-26-09 12:41 AM
    Just click add participant and you'll see it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 12:43 AM
    Just click add participant and you'll see it.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!! now feel free to say whatever u will about how dumb i was for not finding it.. cuz i'm hella happy now
    03-26-09 12:45 AM
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!! now feel free to say whatever u will about how dumb i was for not finding it.. cuz i'm hella happy now
    Lol no prob it annoyed me at first too not very smart on rims part

03-26-09 12:48 AM
    OH Champ! You beat me to it! I wanted all the glory. As for all the people who decided to flame the OP, learn to read a post before replying with stupid comments that don't help. I'm sure each of you that made a useless rude post didn't have the slightest clue what he was asking. Unreal...
    03-26-09 12:49 AM
    Lol no prob it annoyed me at first too not very smart on rims part

exactly...lol.. i know people got tired of me being on the phone and having to tell them i would call them back to tell them when i got a certain call..lol.. especially since all i talk about is how much better my phone is than theirs..

OH Champ! You beat me to it! I wanted all the glory. As for all the people who decided to flame the OP, learn to read a post before replying with stupid comments that don't help. I'm sure each of you that made a useless rude post didn't have the slightest clue what he was asking. Unreal...
    thanks man, lol... i honestly dont care if someone talks mess long as they help.. i mean this is the whole reason this forum board was created.
    03-26-09 01:03 AM
    I agree what do we achieve by putting down each other, and treating each other like that? He was just asking for help, and he even stated that he felt the question was "stupid," and all he did was ask for help, and for that it took 10 posts of ignorant ridicule before somebody showed some humility and helped him. Makes you almost lose faith in the human race.
    Last edited by nahtuhc; 03-26-09 at 01:07 AM.
    03-26-09 01:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD