Ever since my 1st Motorola bag phone I've been saying that all I want is a simple phone. I was almost in the "Jitterbug" category when some of my friends got iphones and some BB's.

My wife and I went to Verizon this past week-end to 'update' our phones and walked out with his & hers BB Storms! 3 days later, and with our first text msgs behind us, I don't know what I was thinking.

Who knew...BTW: I'm retired from DEC/H.P.!!
    03-03-09 09:30 PM
    Welcome to the incredible world of blackberry .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-09 09:33 PM
    Yeah welcome to the BB world. it can be a bit crazy at first, especially the keyboard. i love my storm and get more addicted everyday. hahaha
    03-03-09 09:44 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry, i'm sure that if you have any questions regarding your storm the answers can be found here. don't ever get discouraged with a new smartphone, im sure the both of you will grow to love blackberry!
    Last edited by guitar2989; 03-03-09 at 09:50 PM.
    03-03-09 09:48 PM
    Welcome i didnt know if i want to get a BlackBerry but ive had mine for a month and half and cant put the darn thing down,they do so much and im doing a lot of texting now...have fun
    03-03-09 09:54 PM
    You'll save yourself some unnecessary frustration by upgrading your OS from .75 to .103 right away. There are several posts on how to this on Crackberry. It solves a lot of issues that new users come across

03-03-09 09:55 PM
    Welcome! BB's are fun and addictive. So much for a 'simple' phone. Enjoy and see you around!

03-03-09 09:56 PM
    The storm is my first blackberry as well I learn a few new things everyday

03-03-09 09:56 PM
    Welcome to CB!!

03-04-09 05:07 AM
    My mom, who will soon be fifty, took my old pearl, I was sooo proud

Welcome to cb ! Don't forget to search around if you have questions !
    03-04-09 04:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD