Had Enough - Vodafone eForum

Storm owners are dropping like flies!
    05-13-09 06:17 AM
    hopefully they will be charged the full disconnection fee since there's nothing wrong with the phone.
    05-13-09 06:52 AM
    hopefully they will be charged the full disconnection fee since there's nothing wrong with the phone.
    Mines is fine, if not a wee bit temperamental, but I love the phone.

Are you saying these people are lying?
    05-13-09 06:59 AM
    Mines is fine, if not a wee bit temperamental, but I love the phone.

Are you saying these people are lying?
    no not at all just saying they agreed to enter into a contract if they want to leave that contract they should have to pay it off simple really
    05-13-09 07:09 AM
    lol

10char
    05-13-09 07:12 AM
    no not at all just saying they agreed to enter into a contract if they want to leave that contract they should have to pay it off simple really
    Yeah if they mean canceling Vodaphone then the breaking contract fee should probably apply in my opinion, but they are definitely entitled to different phone on Vodaphone, again IMO. With the nature of the Storm's bugs some of them probably aren't getting their money's worth of Vodaphone service, because they're probably watching the clock go around when just trying to make a call!

But anyway good post johnny
    05-13-09 07:27 AM
    Nice to see you appear as much of an imbecile over here as you do over there.

You appear to work in a call centre and have your phone switched off all day as you're not allowed to use it - no wonder you don't have any problems.
    05-13-09 07:47 AM
    While I don't disagree they have entered a contract (as we all have) I do seriously dispute the comment "there is nothing wrong with the phone".

You only have to look on ANY blackberry storm forum you can find and see the similar issues people have and while I don't dispute there will always be people who are not satisfied or just like to moan, you can surely see similar patterns of issues.

The above even ignores the fixes released by RIM which are only the issues they admit too!

Arrogance and short sightedness along with a touch of stupidity would make anyone say "there is nothing wrong with the phone" in the light of all this evidence. You sir are plain wrong.
    05-13-09 07:53 AM
    While I don't disagree they have entered a contract (as we all have) I do seriously dispute the comment "there is nothing wrong with the phone".

You only have to look on ANY blackberry storm forum you can find and see the similar issues people have and while I don't dispute there will always be people who are not satisfied or just like to moan, you can surely see similar patterns of issues.

The above even ignores the fixes released by RIM which are only the issues they admit too!

Arrogance and short sightedness along with a touch of stupidity would make anyone say "there is nothing wrong with the phone" in the light of all this evidence. You sir are plain wrong.
    so your going on evidence of people on a forum i could easily turn it around and say 20 people i know have the storm not a single problem most love the phone and i do hope those looking to leave are charged the disconnection fee
    05-13-09 08:06 AM
    there are buggy storms, but didnt vodafone release .141? works pretty good for me i'd say. some of the issues cited on voda's forums are things like losing 70% battery in 3 hours. a very very uncommon thing. ive been on my first storm since november and not had any of the problems users are citing.

they should get new storms or given the option to buy a new phone. they shouldn't however be able to just get one for free. im sure there was some period in which they could return theirs, and if it was truly an issue, it should have come up sooner than 6 months after release.
    05-13-09 08:36 AM

You appear to work in a call centre and have your phone switched off all day as you're not allowed to use it - no wonder you don't have any problems.
    Just because you're having problems doesn't mean everyone is.

Most of the stuff i read on here is user error...not that I mean you specifically, but there are those of us who really have no trouble with this phone...always 2 sides of the fence
    05-13-09 08:48 AM

actually i have it on all day

shame your phone not up to standards but hey
    05-13-09 08:57 AM
    Perhaps Voda testers need to read this forum a bit more. I can pick up any .141 loaded Storm and show you at least 5 bugs off the top of my head in under 10 secs. That in itself is bad enough.... these companies are missing bugs left and right. They need to listen to us more.
    05-13-09 10:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD