i love this game. it exactly what Ive been waiting for.
    some ideas:

1.a practice mode with no timer where you can either not fall off or when you do fall off you start back on the track instead of at the beginning

2. a level menu to replay your favorite levels you have beaten already.

3.ball color choice. idk why but i think it would be cool to get to choice your own color.

All together this game is amazing and i will buy every version when it comes out!!
    02-22-09 02:50 PM
    yeah i just uninstalled all my themes and uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and its working great for me now thanks
    02-22-09 03:24 PM
    Fantastic! Thank you for providing this sweet game, by far the best one in the making though anyone putting in the time into developing gets my props! : D

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 04:13 PM
    I'm not sure why some people are having problems, although I may have an idea why. I am working on that right now. Right now the program is done as a J2ME midlet, and I am working on making it actually a blackberry app, which should help with some problems, but I am also having a problem of doing it this way, because it is a completely different way of coding.

I think I may also be having problems with my web server, that may be why some of you are having OTA problems.

But we are working on this, day and night, so if you don't hear from us, and we haven't said that the game is dead, we are just working hard on it...

Coffman
    02-22-09 06:39 PM
    i think it would look better if the sides of the Aztec structures on the game would be at the bottom when in landscape view instead of portrait. it only makes sense cause it is only natural to play the game with both hands. Just an idea
    02-26-09 10:28 AM
    this game is so sexy i have to admit
    03-06-09 11:25 PM
    Is the ota link down? My connection is perfect only thing that isn't working is the ota link. Speed test. On storm is cuRrently 564kbs

03-07-09 12:48 AM
    I can't get the OTA to work either, is it not working anymore!

03-07-09 01:08 AM
    Yea I heard the link was down. But a better question is if there is a news on how its going or what's the eta.

03-10-09 01:09 PM
    I'd love to give the game a go....but the OTA ain't doin' what its supposed to.

03-10-09 03:22 PM
    As others have mentioned, the OTA link is not working. Where can we get a copy of this? It looks great!
    03-23-09 03:38 PM
    Yes, I am aware the OTA is down. Unfortunately we had a storm where I live and it took out my pc and the server pc at my house. At first I thought just my pc was fried, but then I found the server to be not working either.

An update on the game.

Unfortunately, I have hit a brick wall in the coding. There were alot of things and ideas that I had for the game. But I either had to use J2ME and sacrifice some RIM APIs, or use RIMs APIs but sacrifice the J2ME sprite, layer manager, and collision detection functions. Unfortunately I have not been able to figure out a way to code the collision detection and use the scrolling screen and all of that in the RIM APIs.

This leads me to do one of two things.
    1.) Abandon the game, move on, and create something else.
    or
    2.) Add the levels in the game for the current state it is in, and release it, but with a price of $0.99 instead of the $1.99 I had planned.

The performance of the RIM APIs are great, but the built in classes of J2ME are even better. But I'm afraid that after creating 50 levels, the game will be so slow, it will be unplayable, which it is close to at this time.
    03-24-09 05:56 PM
    any word on what it would take to atleast get the server back up to try the demo?
    03-25-09 02:08 PM
88 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD