That's what it looks like from speaking with some Verizon reps. My order is still processing and no Fedex tracking number in sight. Sounds like the next shipment will be on the 24th,25th.
    11-21-08 05:06 PM
    next shippment will be on dec. 5th. and you will recieve a refund for your overnight shipping.
    11-21-08 05:12 PM
    I was one of the first people to call this morning at 6 am, I told the CSR that I wanted to overnight for 12 pm Sat and she set it up (so i thought) I later found out that i'll get it monday, but because I can be B*#@^ they took 50 moore of the price, soi am gettingit for 100.00 !
    11-21-08 06:38 PM
    I guess I managed to luck out... placed my order in-store at about 8AM Pacific this morning because the store was out, shelled out for Saturday delivery. Called *611 earlier and got the tracking number. There seems to be no rhyme or reason as to who is and isn't getting shafted for Saturday delivery.
    11-21-08 06:40 PM
    My brother called verizon a few days ago and told them he was eligible for an upgrade and wanted a storm shipped to him when it came out. They said no problem, and according to him, it will be here tomorrow. I guess we'll just have to see if it actually shows up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 06:45 PM
    Anybody that ordered it before 2 oclock should get there shipment on time the tracking # will not populate cause our systems have been down all day we got the confimation a few houras ago anything before 2 will be delivered on time.
    11-21-08 06:53 PM
    Anybody that ordered it before 2 oclock should get there shipment on time the tracking # will not populate cause our systems have been down all day we got the confimation a few houras ago anything before 2 will be delivered on time.
    Could this possibly be for West Coast only? It appears that the East Coast orders are delayed even if placed early on Friday.
    11-21-08 06:59 PM
    I called and verified at 9am central today through telesales, paid for saturday delivery, and was told no problem. Just got off of the phone with the telesales rep, and he said they were out of stock for my order(he put it through at 9am), and I would get mine no later then Dec. 5th. Could come next week. I pre-ordered on Monday!!!!!!!!! When I pre-ordered i was told that it was better to order through them, because the stores would run out, and telesales wouldn't run out! I am just a little hacked right now!!!!!!!
    11-21-08 07:00 PM
    2 Eastern? 2 Central? 2 Pacific?

Are they throwing in free car chargers? I called and they said my order shows the Storm and a car charger? I didn't request a car charger.
    11-21-08 07:02 PM
    i called in and ordered through telesales at 8:30am westcoast time (pst). Thanks to bong for the tracking number. From the looks of tracking my shipment, it says its due for a monday delivery. Will be calling customer service to get some money back...

just a heads up to others that may be in the same situation
    11-21-08 07:03 PM
    i'm definitely on the saturday delivery list, but i won't complain if i don't get it bc i got upgraded to overnight shipping for free
    11-21-08 07:03 PM
    I called and verified at 9am central today through telesales, paid for saturday delivery, and was told no problem. Just got off of the phone with the telesales rep, and he said they were out of stock for my order(he put it through at 9am), and I would get mine no later then Dec. 5th. Could come next week. I pre-ordered on Monday!!!!!!!!! When I pre-ordered i was told that it was better to order through them, because the stores would run out, and telesales wouldn't run out! I am just a little hacked right now!!!!!!!
    This may be the best time for verizon to win some consumers over. Many are upset at how verizon/rimm (seems verizon is more at fault) handled this release. Lets see if verizon can make this right
    11-21-08 07:06 PM
    I just checked the warehouse and there is still almost 40 thousand of them. the delays our coming from our shipment list its that theres so many orders and not enough fedex people to processs them lol. all us reps at VZW were informed that if the orders were not placed before 2 oclock there would be a wait time so the first shipment is out the secong large shipment will be out the 24th or 25th the next 1 after that is estimated as the 1st or 2nd.

And im not sure on the time zones this is coming from Eastern.
    11-21-08 07:07 PM
    I just checked the warehouse and there is still almost 40 thousand of them. the delays our coming from our shipment list its that theres so many orders and not enough fedex people to processs them lol. all us reps at VZW were informed that if the orders were not placed before 2 oclock there would be a wait time so the first shipment is out the secong large shipment will be out the 24th or 25th the next 1 after that is estimated as the 1st or 2nd.
    Tracking number
    95367370****
    Ship date
    Nov 21, 2008
    Estimated delivery
    Nov 24, 2008 by 3:00 PM

here's my eta..
    11-21-08 07:08 PM
    Wow, we all should receive a free accessory because of this!!!!

11-21-08 07:13 PM
    I was told I would have Saturday delivery and my estimated delivery is Monday as well, but to top things off they sent the damn thing to the wrong *#$&U#@ address and FedEx can't correct it and a Verizon rep said it would take 3 days for a change of address form to process...a lot of good that does considering the package is gonna go to the wrong address first thing Monday morning. I actually went out of my way to make sure he had the right info too! I love not knowing where my $550 device is going.
    11-21-08 07:14 PM
    Wow, we all should receive a free accessory because of this!!!!

Like the charging cradle? Hehe.
    11-21-08 07:14 PM
    I too ordered my Storm early this morning.. got my tracking # around noon, copy pasted it into fedex.com, i did see it was being sent with "overnight" shipping there but as others have stated the estimated delivery is until.. Monday the 24th... sux but ehhh ill wait patiently!
    11-21-08 07:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD