Hello I'm a bit of a noob here and I have a question for anyone that can answer. I have installed the leaked os version 148 on my phone and have been reading that if you use the .90 radio file you can resolve the color banding issue. I have tried to use the swap a radio application but I keep getting errors. I have read you can do it yourself with a quick copy and paste. I have installed .90 OS on my computer and my question is exactly what folder is the .90 radio file in? And am I correct in assuming after i get that file I will have to reinstall .148 OS and then copy it in the same folder? What are the steps after that? If anyone can help I would sure appreciate it.
    05-26-09 01:32 PM
    You can swap a radio manually by copy and paste. First, installed .90 OS on your computer and go to CDMA folder and copy one file in that folder which is a .90 radio file, then save somewhere on your computer and uninstall that OS. Then install .148 OS onto your computer and go to CDMA folder and delete that radio file and paste .90 radio in that same CDMA folder. That's it.
    05-26-09 01:43 PM
    Thanks for the quick response. Few more questions. After I do those steps I have to run the apploader correct? Should I let it reinstall the entire os again or should it just be a quick update? Once again thanks for the help.
    05-26-09 01:56 PM
    This will install like a regular leaked OS, so it will go thru the whole process which takes like 15 minutes. You will end up with .148 as your OS with .114 as your platform.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 02:21 PM
    So am I correct in saying that you're referring to an "individual" file that's INSIDE of the CDMA folder and not the entire CDMA foler itself? Is that a correct assessment?
    05-26-09 04:02 PM
    I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I followed all the instructions and its still saying platform .181. Do I have to completely uninstall .148 before I reinstall it with the .90 file?
    05-26-09 04:22 PM
    So am I correct in saying that you're referring to an "individual" file that's INSIDE of the CDMA folder and not the entire CDMA foler itself? Is that a correct assessment?
    There is only one file which is a radio file in CDMA folder.
    05-26-09 04:23 PM
    Which file is the radio file?
    05-28-09 04:47 PM
    Which file is the radio file?
    It's the file with extension .sfi and it is located in CDMA folder. There should only be one file in that folder.
    05-28-09 05:59 PM
    ok... So if I wanted to go from a complete .148 and just modify the radio back to .132, all I would need to do is replace the file with the new one, wipe my phone and reinstall the modified .148?
    05-28-09 06:56 PM
    That is correct.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 09:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD