First time BB owner and learning on the Storm.

I have setup multiple pop accounts and yahoo. BIS is my setup. All working GREAT. I am wondering how the rest of you crackberry heads manager your email accounts?
    Do you place email in different folders. All in one? All in messages?

Give us your setup.

Milbus
    Last edited by milbus; 12-27-08 at 11:33 AM.
    12-27-08 11:27 AM
    Different folders? BIS will only get you the Inbox for each account.
    12-27-08 11:41 AM
    Yes but how do other blackberry storm users manager multiple email accounts. I saw one post on creating a folder and placing all email account buttons in this folder. I would like to know how other manage this as i am a total newb with BB's but I am tech proficient. Used to be on Treo's and sync with Thunderbird Lightning.

Inquiring minds want to know how you experts manage. Screenshots welcome as well as walk-throughs.

Newly yours,
    Milbus
    12-27-08 12:36 PM
    I have my rarely-used accounts in a folder (I call it "Communications" and it has other communications-related stuff in it). Then I have my primary email and Messages on the home screen. I may just go with the Messages only on the home screen since it combines everything.
    12-27-08 12:43 PM
    I have my rarely-used accounts in a folder (I call it "Communications" and it has other communications-related stuff in it). Then I have my primary email and Messages on the home screen. I may just go with the Messages only on the home screen since it combines everything.
    Thanks ylexot. So you use the built in messages (icon/folder/button) for everything and move the stuff you don't get to a folder to clean up your home screen?

Thanks for your input. Looking for more... need to be crackberry abuser! Right now it's abusing me.

Thanks Milbus
    12-27-08 12:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD