whenever i finish typing a text in landscape and i go back to the desktop screen in portrait it shows i have a new message, but when i click to view my messages i dont have a new message. then i go back to the home screen and it still shows i hve a new message.

when i click to go to the full menu in portrait then go back to the desktop while still in portrait view the red circle on my sms text button goes away. but then comes back when i type a message in landscape.

anyone know if this is a problem or just something i can change in settings?
    02-15-09 01:59 PM
    Go back to 'default' in your icon layout instead of 2x2, 3x3 or 4x4...

Flipping that back will fix the icon error.
    02-15-09 02:29 PM
    so theres no way of stopping that from happenening if i keep it 1x1? is that a problem that can be fixed? i never use to have this problem it just recently started doing this. could i get a replacement because of this?
    02-15-09 02:41 PM
    I switched to 1x1 and now when I hit options I can't even get back to that screen to switch it back...Hmmm Any ideas?
    02-15-09 04:53 PM
    I had that problem too reloaded the OS no problems now. I found also that if I went to my call log and back to home page it went away. Maybe same on yours?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-09 05:10 PM
    I switched to 1x1 and now when I hit options I can't even get back to that screen to switch it back...Hmmm Any ideas?
    If you're running .75 it's a known bug. You'll have to restart your phone and then you can change it back.
    02-15-09 05:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD