Format is an option, but that option is only for my device memory. That means that it does not say format media card. What it does do is format my whole phone (which I have done as stated in my previous post). Is there anything else you recommend?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    the only other thing you didnt mention in your opening was your encryption mode. is it set to "none"? if that doesnt help i dont know what to tell you. its possible you just have a bad media card too. that happens sometimes, even straight out of the packaging. not very often but it does happen.
    05-24-09 09:07 PM
    the only other thing you didnt mention in your opening was your encryption mode. is it set to "none"? if that doesnt help i dont know what to tell you. its possible you just have a bad media card too. that happens sometimes, even straight out of the packaging. not very often but it does happen.
    That can't be, i've went through 2 media cards. Also I went through my friends which has data on it, but when I put it in my phone nothing appeard. When he insterted my card into his device, it worked just fine.

05-24-09 09:13 PM
    That can't be, i've went through 2 media cards. Also I went through my friends which has data on it, but when I put it in my phone nothing appeard. When he insterted my card into his device, it worked just fine.

Well at this point, it seems that your device is defective. I'd either try just getting it replaced, or re-install your OS.
    05-24-09 09:14 PM
    Well at this point, it seems that your device is defective. I'd either try just getting it replaced, or re-install your OS.
    This is my first blackberry and it happens to be unlocked, so I do not know if I can get a replacement. Could you fill me in on what an OS is or how to install it?

05-24-09 09:20 PM
    This is my first blackberry and it happens to be unlocked, so I do not know if I can get a replacement. Could you fill me in on what an OS is or how to install it?

Read this thread to get started on updating OSes.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/n0...source-213706/
    05-24-09 11:07 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD