So I need some help and searches have thus far proved fruitless...

When I got my storm I set up my two email accounts and they were both working fine - I would get messages and send messages and life was good.

But then I transferred all of my data, apps, profiles etc. from my Curve to the Storm and now my email doesn't push. I get messages in the "messages" folder but not all of my email comes through and it no longer goes to the folder for the individual acct. Furthermore, only one of the accounts allows me to reply to messages - the other one lets me reply but does not give me a "send" option. Is there a way to just wipe these accounts off of the blackberry but save all of my other data, and then start from scratch? I don't want to do a full wipe because i'd just be reinstalling the profiles that are not working. Is there a way to do this? Thanks!
    11-25-08 10:24 AM
    go to the blackerry internet service (bis) page for you provider and log you email info! you will need your pin and esn found on the box!
    Last edited by bklynlv; 11-25-08 at 10:36 AM. Reason: add more info!
    11-25-08 10:34 AM
    I don't know if I'm having the same problem but when I first got the phone i set up gmail, then went to BIS to filter out any emails sent from me, and it worked perfectly. was instant push.

But now it's all weird. I'll check my email on a PC, read new emails, then 20 minutes later all those emails show up on my phone unread.

I r sad panda :-(
    11-25-08 10:39 AM
    update - so one of the issues seems to be that I have an icon from a now-defunct email address from my old curve that is showing up on my Storm, but when I go to the BIS site to delete it, it does not appear. Anyone know a way to delete it? I have tried deleting and re-entering the existing two addresses and I resent the service books - to no avail. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks!
    Matts
    11-25-08 01:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD