My wife dosent use my phone, is afraid to touch it, etc. She is a techno-phobe. But anyways she said she wants a magic 8 ball program for the phone.
    Anytime she goes to tell me some news, weather info, or anything I tell her, "yeah, my phone just told me."

She wants me to find a program like those magic 8 balls with the blue liquid that you would shake. It would work great with this phone. Anyone seen one out there?
    12-16-08 09:59 AM
    Now that would be a useful program. Just think you're sitting in a business meeting developing a strategy and when you try to determine if it would work you just shake your phone and up pops the answer.

You can get it at crackberry.com and there is a free trial: Magic 8 Ball - Games BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store
    Last edited by ScootD; 12-16-08 at 10:05 AM.
    12-16-08 10:02 AM
    Answer not clear, try again later

12-16-08 12:04 PM
    Now that would be a useful program. Just think you're sitting in a business meeting developing a strategy and when you try to determine if it would work you just shake your phone and up pops the answer.
    LOL, thanks. I think thats what the government does. That explains our current situation.
    12-16-08 04:40 PM
    I want to see them develop one that uses the storms accelerometer
    12-16-08 07:21 PM
    I want to see them develop one that uses the storms accelerometer
    All in due time I'm sure
    12-16-08 07:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD