10.5.6 MBP - Storm .83, made in canada, unlocked (but using on vz predominately)

no pocketmac or missing sync installed on comp - used the copy/paste method to move in past

looks a little diff from pc mediasync, acts almost the same - bb icon it installs is nice looking too

bout 10 min per 1000 songs to sync first time

wish it had a few more options, but it does what it says it does

before installing there was some small print that says pocketmac and media sync will not work with this installed - not an issue for me, but others...

Overall: worth installing, will appease the mac masses til the DM rears its head next year
    12-20-08 12:08 AM
    Tried to install myself and said I was unable to install because I was running old software... I think it meant my OS as I am still running Tiger on this powerbook g4. Im going to try my fiances Macbook pro with leopard but her itunes music selection is different then mine. So it really doesn't help me out much with getting "my" media synced.
    12-20-08 12:16 AM
    I forgot, does Media sync allow any other syncing to occur? Calendar, contacts? It's been awhile since I used Desktop Manger and the Media sync on PC. Also, I'm assuming the DRM protection is still unsupported?
    12-22-08 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD