....I'm gonna f*ck somebody up at Verizon. That's all I gotta say.
    11-21-08 03:51 PM
    if you don't get your storm you'll just wait .
    11-21-08 03:52 PM
    if you don't get your storm you'll just wait .

and whine lol
    11-21-08 03:54 PM
    No, I'm fighting.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 04:14 PM
    LOLOLOL!!! brrreaaatthhee
    11-21-08 04:16 PM
    I am going to see what the details are later tonight or tomorrow. At the very least I will be trying to get my NE2 moved up so I can attempt to get one in a store.
    11-21-08 04:16 PM
    No, I'm fighting.

Unless you're a VIP member and/or have a corporate account with them, your empty threats will be futile. It's pretty obvious that Customer Satisfaction isn't their main concern at the current moment, but go ahead and try and let me know how it goes.
    11-21-08 04:21 PM
    Well, I am both, how's that for some starting words? Not only that, but I ordered the sumb*tch last week. And I still don't have my confirmation number. I mean, I guess I can wait for my Rep to call me (it still may not be too late), but if she calls me and tells me I'm not getting it until Dec. 5th or some crap......man, I promise I'm gonna fight S O M E B O D Y.

H*ll, I coulda went to the store and got the dang phone. Thought this way was less headache. Wrong.

11-21-08 04:32 PM
    Well, I am both, how's that for some starting words? Not only that, but I ordered the sumb*tch last week. And I still don't have my confirmation number. I mean, I guess I can wait for my Rep to call me (it still may not be too late), but if she calls me and tells me I'm not getting it until Dec. 5th or some crap......man, I promise I'm gonna fight S O M E B O D Y.

H*ll, I coulda went to the store and got the dang phone. Thought this way was less headache. Wrong.

i see. guess it's a good thing i used 'unless you are...' if that's the case, then you will have some clout. Will you be 'fighting' for your personal situation or for the rest of us as well? I am neither a VIP nor do I hold a corporate account. If I went in there to ***** about not getting mine tomorrow, I'm sure they'd simply tell me there's nothing they can do (even if I threatened to cancel my service). I hope maybe you can fight for something nice for all of the people who were guaranteed saturday delivery and will not get it.
    11-21-08 04:37 PM
    Dude that just made my day!! Funny Sh*t!
    11-21-08 04:45 PM
    So your going to jail because you didn't get your phone today? Your gonna fight someone over a phone that half of CB says is crap? I'd pay to see that.
    11-21-08 04:48 PM

Unfortunately it appears that the somebody who deserves your rath is an unreachable executive who decided it was best to ignore this train wreck and not tell anybody.

I bet you would feel much better about this whole mess if your rep was able to call you yesterday and say, "Hey man, things are looking bad. You might want to camp out at the local store if you really want your Storm.

I know I would be much more understanding with Verizon if they had Cowboy'd up and let everyone know the launch was a bust. If they had the decency to inform their employees and customers of the impending cluster *, at least we could have minimized the inconvenience.

Instead of messing this person up, I'd simply like to see them publicly say they screwed up, they are sorry, and we'll do better going forward.

It will be interesting to see how they handle this. Up to now it has gone from bad to worse.
    11-21-08 04:56 PM
    Wait until you get it....you'll be even more pi**ed.

The opinions expressed herein or statements made in the above post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of RIM, Verizon, or Crackberry.com. The poster accepts no legal liability or responsibility for any claims made or opinions expressed herein.......
    11-21-08 04:57 PM
    Yeah, well, I was born and raised in So. Central LA. I know how to fight and not get caught. Lol.

No, seriously though, I am real pissed about this Saturday delivery mess. If it wasn't possible from the beginning, then they shoulda just said so. Woulda got my happy *ss on up with everybody else and stood in line at 5am. I did it with my brother for the iphone. I have no problem standing in line if I absolutely must! Sh*t.

Oh, and I'm not a dude.....I'm a pissed off dude-ette. = )

11-21-08 05:30 PM
    Oh, and I realize that half the stuff on CB is hearsay. But I got it from the reps mouth that the phone is being delivered on Saturday. That's why I'm so mad.

Listen, I'm a rational girl. Tell me what's what and I'll deal with it. But don't tell me one thing one day, and then not say anything the next????? I haven't even got a call that the order is screwed up. No call whatsoever. Ridiculous.

11-21-08 05:41 PM
    Oh my bad! Dude-ette, you just made my day! LOL Funny as ****
    11-21-08 05:46 PM
    Oh, and I realize that half the stuff on CB is hearsay. But I got it from the reps mouth that the phone is being delivered on Saturday. That's why I'm so mad.

Listen, I'm a rational girl. Tell me what's what and I'll deal with it. But don't tell me one thing one day, and then not say anything the next????? I haven't even got a call that the order is screwed up. No call whatsoever. Ridiculous.

I'm sure there are many here that would love to take a shot at those responsible for this screw up, but we can't blame any and everyone at verizon. Most of these people are just doing their jobs and can't do anything about anything. I am also extremely upset as well, but
    11-21-08 05:48 PM
    ^^^^^^^

Yeah, I guess you are right. But still.....

At least let me sneak up behind one of them and trip 'em. Wouldn't fix anything, but would probably make me feel a whole bunch better. Tee hee hee.

11-21-08 06:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD