anybody having a problem in portrait mode trying to click the lower left hand corner of the screen? its not that it wont select the icon, but when i push down on the screen its not clicking. i am having this problem mainly when i want to reply to an sms in portrait mode. looks like i got a dud
    11-21-08 05:10 PM
    YES! ... mine is the lower right hand corner tho...
    11-21-08 08:08 PM
    after reading this thread i did a thorough testing of the screen. It seems it clicks exactly the same in every area i clicked all the way around the screen. Responsive as well on screen
    11-21-08 08:12 PM
    i clicked the lower left hand corner and mine exploded.

wonder if i will be the first to use insurance on a storm?
    11-21-08 10:47 PM
    mine is the same .. lower left ... no response wont click.. **** of anoying..... apparently there were two type of handsets that went out . one had the dome in the middle of screen and thats the one we have.. the other is more like a rectangle and covers entire screen.. i recomend we trade in asap ...
    11-21-08 10:51 PM
    after reading this thread i did a thorough testing of the screen. It seems it clicks exactly the same in every area i clicked all the way around the screen. Responsive as well on screen
    I don't mean to call you out, but that is physically impossible because of the structure of the button.

I guess there is a chance that you cannot perceive the difference, and since you said "it seems it clicks exactly the same," I shouldn't say you are wrong.

If you've got the time, could you try clicking with your thumb partially hanging off the middle of the left hand side of the glass in landscape? Are you sure it feels exactly the same as the dead center middle?
    11-21-08 10:55 PM
    I cant click anywhere near the edges of the screen or it wont even go in. Its so ****ing annoying. I cant use the full qwerty keyboard because the end letters will not click. wtf?
    11-22-08 12:10 AM
    Everytime I try to type "a" in Qwerty mode, it clicks the screen about .5 in above, and thats normally at the begining of the line I am typing .... which is REALLY FRUSTRATING! Try getting it back to the end quickly... aint happenen
    11-22-08 12:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD