i read somewhere on this forum that if the memory falls to a certain level then certain files get deleted to free up memory (calender events, emails, sms, etc.)

i wasnt aware of this and it may pose a problem for me. im a med student and i store lots and lots of facts in my memo app. will any of these memos be deleted?i f this is a possibility, how can i prevent it from happening?

i just checked my memory and its at 18 on 113.
    04-03-09 06:40 PM
    not with storms...on every previous model it would do this. storms will run on 0.00mb memory, i've seen it, there are screenshots of people with such an event happening. don't trip.
    04-03-09 06:42 PM
    Actually the storm does erase the information. There is a bug in the OS where it does not display the memory correctly.

not with storms...on every previous model it would do this. storms will run on 0.00mb memory, i've seen it, there are screenshots of people with such an event happening. don't trip.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 11:53 AM
    You should back up your Storm regularly. That will save you if files get deleted by the Memory Manager, or accidentally by you.
    04-04-09 11:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD