Loving the new Storm just upgraded from the S1. Its quite a difference though I still like the S1

I did check out the Moto Droid and Eries for about 3 hours but I disliked them for being too complicated and the design on the OS and phones hardware aren't for me. The Storm 2 is perfect and I'm very satisfied with it. =)

Cheers

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by bradbogy; 11-23-09 at 10:43 PM.
    11-23-09 10:15 PM
    It is a great device, enjoy your storm 2...:-)

11-23-09 11:08 PM
    Congratulations on your upgrade. I too just went from the S1 to the S2 and am absolutly in love with it, then I also loved my S1 and probably wouldn't have upgraded but my girlfriend wanted my S1 so I had the perfect excuse to get it. Hope you enjoy your new S2.
    11-23-09 11:19 PM
    Congratulations on your upgrade. I too just went from the S1 to the S2 and am absolutly in love with it, then I also loved my S1 and probably wouldn't have upgraded but my girlfriend wanted my S1 so I had the perfect excuse to get it. Hope you enjoy your new S2.
    Thanks Killer

I'm still getting used to the screen seems a bit different from the S1 but I'm already falling in love with BB all over again hehe.

Yeah I gave my wife my Storm 1 and she is loving it Her first Blackberry she's used to using a dumb phone like the LG EnV.

I actually was able to give her a new Storm as well because prior to my upgrade I had an issue where I was able to get a replacement device for it. I know it's not "brand" new but it seemed like it anyway and the hardware was flawless on the replacement. Works for her
    11-23-09 11:59 PM
    Call drops/voice disappears/fades after 20 seconds on S2. What a pathetic piece of Sh*t
    11-24-09 06:16 AM
    Call drops/voice disappears/fades after 20 seconds on S2. What a pathetic piece of Sh*t
    I'll say it again, it's your service provider, not the phone!!!!!!!
    11-24-09 06:35 AM
    The storm 2 is a great device with a few quirks nothing a battery pull won't fix. I don't know how people bash this phone it is the best model RIM makes IMO. Good luck with your storm!

Funny, I don't recall the ladt time I needed to do a batt pull with the S2. Even the S1 with the official 5.0 release suffered terrible mem drain.

Haven't had a problem with this one, thank you very much!
    11-24-09 07:31 AM
    Nope never had a problem. Might be no service where you are at? Sounds like a service or maybe just a bad one out of the batch.

So I don't think its a POS as you vehemently exclaimed.
    11-24-09 07:03 PM
    Maybe its user error. I've had mine since day one and I haven't had a single issue. I don't drop calls and its the best sounding phone I've ever had.
    I love my S2. I can't put it down and I think I make excuses to type on it since its so awesome!

11-24-09 07:10 PM
    I also just got my S2 on my upgrade from the 8330 Curve and I really enjoy the touch screen and of course all of the other features as well

11-24-09 07:15 PM
    Loving the new Storm just upgraded from the S1. Its quite a difference though I still like the S1

I did check out the Moto Droid and Eries for about 3 hours but I disliked them for being too complicated and the design on the OS and phones hardware aren't for me. The Storm 2 is perfect and I'm very satisfied with it. =)

Cheers

Wise choice there and congrats on your storm 2. I love my storm 2 its so much better than storm 1 a major improvement in my eyes.

11-24-09 07:16 PM
    I will have to say I did have one of the ones with the bad send button issue. I returned it today and got another one which seems to work better for the send button.
    11-24-09 07:43 PM
    I will have to say I did have one of the ones with the bad send button issue. I returned it today and got another one which seems to work better for the send button.
    I'm on my 1st one still and hopefully it stays like that.

11-24-09 07:49 PM
    on my 3rd one and so far having no problems with it
    11-24-09 08:00 PM
    Been 48 hours and I'm still loving it haha

One thing I love the feel of it in my hand over the Storm 1. It feels better more balanced and slimmer and really solid the screen doesn't wobble or shake.
    11-24-09 09:21 PM
    Lol. Maybe you should drop your service provider......I never heard of that company.....it sounds like a poor mans cricket.......

11-24-09 11:11 PM
    Well if you'll browse through the various forums......you'll find many users with this problem of drop calls/voice fading away during connected calls. If your set is doing well....good for you....but for a significant number of people its ****y stuff. I just have to return it now and look for 9700 or Iphone....coz this one SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    11-25-09 06:29 AM
    on my 3rd one and so far having no problems with it
    Wow kc 3rd one. I'm still with my first one and loving it to :-)

11-25-09 06:45 AM
    I'm on my 1st one still and hopefully it stays like that.

Hoping against hope
    11-25-09 06:53 AM
    Hoping against hope
    You got that right skipy lol.

11-25-09 07:04 AM
    I'm on my first Storm 2 and I love it ! I owned a 8310 Curve, and a Bold. This Blackberry beats them both hands down. Love it. Plus Verizon is a better network then ATT.
    11-25-09 08:06 AM
    I can't use a physical keyboard anymore. BB S2 is the best for me!
    11-25-09 01:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD