Hi guys. I am a Blackberry newbie, had my for Storm for about 3 months now. I had originally wanted the iPhone, but loved the look of the Storm. When I first got my storm it took some getting used to as I only ever used Nokia's. Over the following 2 months I became increasingly frustrated with it because of the common faults we all have had with our Storms. I complained like crazy to Vodafone and they agreed to swap my phone for a new one. Well can I just say that since getting my new Storm, it has made me love the Storm for all the right reasons. All the nasty freezing, rebooting has gone and it just works. I do have one question though, I am currently using a factory installed F/W version of .141. Do you guys think it is worth upgrading to .148 or should I stick to what I have got? The only fault I can find with .141 is when switching from Landscape to portrait, it has a bit of a lag, but besides that I love it.

Thanx Guys.

Si
    05-31-09 02:27 PM
    If your not having any problems with .141, why switch. I don't trust that Verizon's release is going to be any better than what I have.
    05-31-09 02:31 PM
    If your not having any problems with .141, why switch. I don't trust that Verizon's release is going to be any better than what I have.
    Cheers JBDale. I know, Its probably a case of, if it's not broke, the why fix it. I suppose I am just curious as I have read a lot of post about people saying .148 is the best.

Si
    05-31-09 02:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD