I love my S2 but when sometimes typing a message, the screen reacts differently. I have had messages 2 paragraphs long and when typing is get the menu key and go through and discards and info, message gone. I love this phone but not very dependable for a business device. I also have a tour and have been switching between them. Like I said I love the storm but get frustrated and switch back to the tour.. Verizon must love me when I call every time on my account they say we see you have switched back and forth.. Well RIM make a touch screen device that is is perfect and we wont have an issue..
    06-26-10 10:50 AM
    I love my S2 but when sometimes typing a message, the screen reacts differently. I have had messages 2 paragraphs long and when typing is get the menu key and go through and discards and info, message gone. I love this phone but not very dependable for a business device. I also have a tour and have been switching between them. Like I said I love the storm but get frustrated and switch back to the tour.. Verizon must love me when I call every time on my account they say we see you have switched back and forth.. Well RIM make a touch screen device that is is perfect and we wont have an issue..
    Did you type this on the Storm?
    06-26-10 11:46 AM
    The Storm takes a little time to get used to.... once you do, you'll love it or hate it.... I have had 4 Storm1's and now a Storm 2. Frankly, I'm not sure if I could use anything other than a Blackberry any more. I have used Palm, even before they were phones... I love the Storm and really hope they keep supporting it after the next generation comes out. I don't even mind the clicking... kinda got used to it.....

Give it a chance and don't try to type too fast til you get the feel of it for a while.
    06-30-10 07:37 AM
    I've had that exact same issue in BBM and GoogleTalk. It is very annoying!!
    06-30-10 08:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD