Ok I've had my storm since Dec 12,2008, only had one reboot since then, unwanted apps removed, added three apps for my pleasure, made some moves to improve battery life, fixed memory leaks now at 40.
    All this was done from the advise of Crackberry members and I must thank you all for your posts, you are the best.
    I have now gotten my storm unlocked and have reached the ultimate level of crackberry heaven.
    This is my first blackberry and I will never go back, it's the best and works great.....

Thanks Crackberry nation
    05-15-09 07:14 PM
    Ok I've had my storm since Dec 12,2008, only had one reboot since then, unwanted apps removed, added three apps for my pleasure, made some moves to improve battery life, fixed memory leaks now at 40.
    All this was done from the advise of Crackberry members and I must thank you all for your posts, you are the best.
    I have now gotten my storm unlocked and have reached the ultimate level of crackberry heaven.
    This is my first blackberry and I will never go back, it's the best and works great.....

Thanks Crackberry nation
    Good to hear. Stick around this site, most helpful device site ever.
    05-15-09 07:21 PM

Thanks Crackberry nation
    Just wondering, what does the unlock do exactly?
    05-15-09 07:33 PM
    Just wondering, what does the unlock do exactly?
    lets you run it on carriers other than the one you bought it for
    05-15-09 07:43 PM
    i love mine too!
    05-15-09 08:47 PM
    Wow man, that's a good story indeed, glad you're happy with the Storm!
    05-15-09 08:50 PM
    love my storm especially upgrading the software to .141 man when that happen I knew there was a god can I get an aaaaaamenn!!!
    05-15-09 11:36 PM
    With all the hatred out there for the Storm, it's nice to see a fellow person who is actually enjoying their Storm. With that said, I'm glad you're enjoying yours and yes, this site is very nice.
    05-15-09 11:37 PM
    Me and the wife finally got 2 of them and we freakin' love 'em!
    05-16-09 05:07 AM
    yep i love my storm its my baby
    05-16-09 05:47 AM
    Me and my wife just upgraded to the Storm also...added lyricidals.141/5.0.0.93 and everything is running smooth, no regrets
    05-16-09 06:29 AM
    I am a Storm lover too. We have 2 in the house and while it was a little hard at first. The new os .141 and this site has helped to make them awesome
    05-16-09 06:35 AM
    I LOVE MINE!! nice to see a good thread, seems like the few percentage of people with complaints are so LOUD.
    05-16-09 11:36 AM
    I love my Storm. Gone through 8 different mobile phones since January, including the Nokia 5800 (which is cheap and nasty and the camera is truly awful). Had the original iPhone for a year, sold it and almost got back what I paid for it.

Anyway, after various phones, I took the plunge. Got it really cheap on Ebay, unlocked it and use it on O2, and it's brill (although I did end up wiping the entire device after an hour of having it - Win 7 was the issue).

Took a bit of getting used to the screen, but love it now, especially since the .141 update, and it's even better with the anti-rotation app (that really annoyed me).

Although I am having thoughts about the Palm Pre - it'll be a tough decision when it's finally released in the UK!!!!
    05-17-09 08:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD