View Poll Results: Love or Hate the storm

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love

39 69.64%
  • Hate

17 30.36%
    lol it is the best phone on the market for me,...not a god ****ed iphone either if i needed an ipod i would have borrowed the wifes...I needed a man phone...a blackberry lol love it
    LOVE IT

(You mean the iSuck )

LOVE IT

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-09 03:50 PM
    Love it.
    05-12-09 03:52 PM
    lol it is the best phone on the market for me,...not a god ****ed iphone either if i needed an ipod i would have borrowed the wifes...I needed a man phone...a blackberry lol love it
    i like your thinking
    05-12-09 05:43 PM
    see this is enough proof here... all of u who whine and cry that the storm suck maybe you should think about the fact that you bought something that was ABOVE you and your mind. People who knew, and i mean knew exactly what they were buying, we are all happy. If you bought it cause you wanted the newest or because you wanted to be cool thats ur problem. The rest of us bought it to have a functional buisness phone, one that is always there, that gives you your e-mails on the spot! We knew what we bought... we bought a freaking blackberry because we wanted it and we wanted now! and we like to play
    05-12-09 07:03 PM
    theres no middle option - thats where I'd go
    05-12-09 07:55 PM
    theres no middle option - thats where I'd go
    no option...its one way or the other thats where this was SIMPLE question, nothing hard no need to post that 75 times that there should be an option the point is are you going to keep it or are you getting rid of it. if keep its love getting rid of it??? hate. no options not i love and hate not one day i love it one day i hate it. if your here and you got the storm and you would not, would not, get rid of it if you had the option(which you do) love it, period, just that easy
    this is post 22 u should read it
    05-13-09 07:10 AM
    see this is enough proof here... all of u who whine and cry that the storm suck maybe you should think about the fact that you bought something that was ABOVE you and your mind. People who knew, and i mean knew exactly what they were buying, we are all happy. If you bought it cause you wanted the newest or because you wanted to be cool thats ur problem. The rest of us bought it to have a functional buisness phone, one that is always there, that gives you your e-mails on the spot! We knew what we bought... we bought a freaking blackberry because we wanted it and we wanted now! and we like to play
    making a lot of assumptions there i think...

i bought mine because i wanted a business phone !

what i got was a phone that was so unreliable i couldn't depend on it for anything..

im glad you are happy with your storm, but i think its obvious there are issues with inconsistent quality in their manufacture. there are even people who love it who are on there 5th phone ! how anyone finds that acceptable is beyond me...
    05-13-09 07:30 AM
    but it was a new technology if you wanted old reliable you would have bought a curve, u bought the storm cause it was new you knew the problems the Iphone had, my point is people who bought this phone and LOVE it knew what they were getting knew what they wanted those that are hating it should have known in a week maybe 2 you have 30 days, should have returned it if you think its a pos thats my point, if you didnt you knew what you had, and you cant assume anything...'i assumed gas was going to stay under two bucks so i bought the biggest truck i could' you would think that guys a moron for doing so, how does that make this any different its the same thing.
    05-13-09 08:27 AM
    but it was a new technology if you wanted old reliable you would have bought a curve, u bought the storm cause it was new you knew the problems the Iphone had, my point is people who bought this phone and LOVE it knew what they were getting knew what they wanted those that are hating it should have known in a week maybe 2 you have 30 days, should have returned it if you think its a pos thats my point, if you didnt you knew what you had, and you cant assume anything...'i assumed gas was going to stay under two bucks so i bought the biggest truck i could' you would think that guys a moron for doing so, how does that make this any different its the same thing.

i wasn't assuming anything, your the one assuming you know why people are unhappy with it, and assuming

you bought something that was ABOVE you and your mind.

and assuming people are unhappy with it because

If you bought it cause you wanted the newest or because you wanted to be cool thats ur problem.

you know why i bought it ?

bought it to have a functional buisness phone, one that is always there, that gives you your e-mails on the spot!
    and thats exactly what i did not get, so i got rid of it and moved on...

it was not reliable for making phone calls, never once did i make a call and the person on the other end, if they could hear me at all... not say, your breaking up can you repeat that ?

not a day went by that i did not have to pull the battery to get the radio working again, or to receive emails.

but unlike most others here i wont assume that all your phones were as big a POS as my storm was. so yours works good for you, great im glad your happy with it. but don't assume that the problems i had with mine were because it was over my head, or that i didn't know what i was buying, just because your storm works great doesn't mean EVERY storm does...
    05-13-09 09:02 AM
    i wasn't assuming anything, your the one assuming you know why people are unhappy with it, and assuming

and assuming people are unhappy with it because

you know why i bought it ?

and thats exactly what i did not get, so i got rid of it and moved on...

it was not reliable for making phone calls, never once did i make a call and the person on the other end, if they could hear me at all... not say, your breaking up can you repeat that ?

not a day went by that i did not have to pull the battery to get the radio working again, or to receive emails.

but unlike most others here i wont assume that all your phones were as big a POS as my storm was. so yours works good for you, great im glad your happy with it. but don't assume that the problems i had with mine were because it was over my head, or that i didn't know what i was buying, just because your storm works great doesn't mean EVERY storm does...
    ok umm if you dont have the storm anymore you just hate and walk why are u still talking about it if you got rid of it? If your not stuck with it then thats the people im talking to peopel that think they are stuck and complain if it wasnt for you and you got rid of it your not one of those people
    Last edited by stormerman; 05-13-09 at 09:12 AM.
    05-13-09 09:06 AM
    ok umm if you dont have the storm anymore you just hate and walk why are upi still talking aobut it if you got rid of it
    where did i ever say i hate !

again your making assumptions about me, i was posting in response to your assumption that anyone who had trouble with it bought something over there heads or didnt know what they were buying....

look at this thread here http://forums.crackberry.com/f133/i-cant-decide-226167/

what was my response ?

well you get 30 days to test drive it, i recommend you try it out at least. if you dont like it you can return it within 30 days and get something else

if i was so full as hate as you are assuming, i would have said its a POS dont buy it !

and sorry but i think having a storm for 3 months, technically i still have it. im just as entitled and qualified to post in here as anyone else...
    05-13-09 09:22 AM
    ok umm if you dont have the storm anymore you just hate and walk why are u still talking about it if you got rid of it? If your not stuck with it then thats the people im talking to peopel that think they are stuck and complain if it wasnt for you and you got rid of it your not one of those people

i will agree with you that people who hate the phone but keep it anyway have a screw lose....

but i also think the people that love it and are on there 5th one have a screw lose too !
    05-13-09 09:27 AM
    Ok BM im trying not to be a **** but do you currently use the storm or not? You said you got rid of it now you say you have it...please let me know which way it is...Im not going to keep going back and forth with you on this. this was supposed to be simple but you have posted nothing and nonsense and I still dont know where you stand so im done with you.
    05-13-09 09:32 AM
    Ok BM im trying not to be a **** but do you currently use the storm or not? You said you got rid of it now you say you have it...please let me know which way it is...Im not going to keep going back and forth with you on this. this was supposed to be simple but you have posted nothing and nonsense and I still dont know where you stand so im done with you.

how much clearer can i be ?

i said i was unhappy with the storm, and moved on. i bought another phone, but i do still have the storm..

i posted nonsense ?

you make blanket statements that anyone who was unhappy with the storm bought something over there head, didn't know what they were buying, and bought it just to be cool...

and you accuse me of posting nonsense...
    05-13-09 09:40 AM
    how much clearer can i be ?

i said i was unhappy with the storm, and moved on. i bought another phone, but i do still have the storm..

i posted nonsense ?

you make blanket statements that anyone who was unhappy with the storm bought something over there head, didn't know what they were buying, and bought it just to be cool...

and you accuse me of posting nonsense...
    ok dumbass listen if you are not using the storm then why are you posting here and talking aobut it you got rid of it if its sitting on a shelf let it go. you were on of the peopel who were smart enough to move so move the **** on. you sitting back and forth i dont use it but i have it but i didnt like it so i got rid of it then be done go to the forum for your phone if you didnt like it why are you here talking about it? making no damn sense, this is a simple thread and i really am done with you love or hate no discussion about i love and hate it. IT IS SO EASY LOVE OR HATE, no inbetween here. If you want a poll with an inbetween and to talk about liking and hating it...make your own damn thread. this one is 2 choices, yes or no, keep or throw, LOVE OR HATE
    05-13-09 09:50 AM
    and just to make it clear they did. if you couldnt handle the bugs and try upgrades you bought something that was smarter than you.
    Last edited by stormerman; 05-13-09 at 09:58 AM.
    05-13-09 09:53 AM
    wow ok im sorry i have upset you so much, i just took offense to your posting, "all of you who hated it bought something over your head and didn't know what you were buying"

thats all..

and i did vote in your poll in the first page remember ?

again sorry if i upset you, that was not my intent
    05-13-09 09:57 AM
    [QUOTE=stormerman;2544496][QUOTE=bmfan;2544400]

and just to make it clear they did. if you couldnt handle the bugs and try upgrades you bought something that was smarter than you.
    i did try the different upgrades, tips, tricks etc.. no matter what i did the radio was flaky, maybe i just got a bad one i have no idea, i didnt send it back and try another. i voted hate it in your poll, you posted all those who are unhappy bought over there head and didnt know what they were buying. being one of the ones who voted hate it. i took offence to that. im sorry if it got out of hand..

after seeing post after post of " if you dont like it you must not know what you are doing !" and the same goes for the other side of the debate it gets old....

again i apologize if i took it to far
    05-13-09 10:03 AM
    Unseen I Still Love It!!!!!
    05-15-09 09:55 AM
    i will agree with you that people who hate the phone but keep it anyway have a screw lose....

but i also think the people that love it and are on there 5th one have a screw lose too !
    couldnt agree more
    05-15-09 10:00 AM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD