I had my phone in the cradle this morning with the clock on and my real estate agent called. When I took the phone out of the cradle and answered the call All I got was this horrid and loud buzzing sound...almost like how a constant buzzing alarm clock would sound. It was actually pretty much the same sound our iPhone makes when we try to use bluetooth. Only difference is on the iPhone you just turn the bluetooth off and it goes away (well, we don't even try to use BT anymore with the iPhone). Nothing would stop it on the Storm except a battery pull. Nothing like waking up to a phone call and then getting a loud buzz in your ear to start the day off right with a headache! Anyway, this is the first (and hopefully last) time this has happened. Anyone else experienced this?
    02-07-09 12:04 PM
    I was at a VZW store the other day and the guy next to me had the same problem. His happened randomly when he placed a call. They ordered him a new one.
    02-07-09 12:49 PM
    Interesting. I'm not going to take my phone in unless it becomes a regular problem. I don't have any other problems and this only happened once in the nearly three months I've had it, so I should be OK...I think. I don't want to risk getting a real troublemaker! Nice to know I'm not the only one though!
    02-07-09 01:39 PM
    I get the buzzing whenever my bb receives any mail or receives a phone call. Depending on where the bb is in relation to my home phone is how loud the buzzing is in the home phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 07:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD