Hi all I am new to this forum and I am running Notes 8.0 or 8.5(About to upgrade) and I was wondering if there was a 3rd pary app to sync the contacts, calendar and mail if I wanted with my blackberry. I am not approved to be on my corporate blackberry server yet and really want my contacts and calendar entries on my blackberry. I appoligize if this has been asked before
    01-01-09 05:58 PM
    I am sort of in the same position. I need something that will access Citrix Metaframe and then from there get to Lotus Notes.

Have a look at this site:
    www dot roveit.com/mobileadmin/features/detailedfeatures/lotus/

Something you can do in the meantime is go into Lotus Notes and create a new rule to have all of your emails sent to your Blackberry.
    01-01-09 08:05 PM
    I use Notes 6.5 and it syncs beautifully using the DM. I am a little surprised that the later versions don't. Are you using the latest DM (4.7.0.25)?
    01-04-09 01:43 AM
    I am a Lotus 8.5 user and had no problem synching my cal, tasks and contacts using the DM 4.6
    01-04-09 12:35 PM
    I am a Lotus 8.5 user and had no problem synching my cal, tasks and contacts using the DM 4.6
    Pakman Can you tell me how you set it up in the B. Mgr.... I am using a Storm BB
    01-05-09 12:15 PM
    Pakman Can you tell me how you set it up in the B. Mgr.... I am using a Storm BB

If its not working its probably because your companies firewall is blocking the port used by DM to transport data to your Blackberry. Only solution is to beg your WAN security people to open the port for you. This is usually an act of god for these guys but maybe you will catch one of them in a good mood.
    01-05-09 01:15 PM
    I got it thanks... my problem was with mulitple mail files the calendar would not sync and I had to change the notes.ini to fix it
    01-05-09 01:17 PM
    What did you change in the notes.ini to fix it?
    01-08-09 11:04 AM
    I made a mistake. I'm on Notes 8. (not 8.5 as I claimed) However, this is how i did it using Desktop Manager

0. Connect the device to your PC with Notes installed.
    1. In the main menu screen click on Synchronize.
    2. Click on Configuration -> Synchronization on the left of the window
    3. You can set up customize in the resulting screen how you want your Calendar, Address Book and Tasks. Select Notes for each of them. You can further define field mappings and how conflict should be resolved. in the wizard. It will ask for your Notes password.
    4. When done witht he Wizard, 'click on text 'syncronize' on the left of the screen.
    5. Make sure "Synchronize organizer data' checkbox is checked and click the Synchronize button.

That did it for me...
    01-08-09 03:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD