View Poll Results: should I get another storm now?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • get another storm now

2 50.00%
  • wait for Tour

2 50.00%
    I lost my storm the other day, but hesitate to get another storm since the Tour is coming... the problem is I don't know when tour will be available, so what you guys will do?

g
    06-01-09 10:30 AM
    I don't see what the Tour has to do with you getting a replacement phone. Its not like you can call the insurance company tell them you lost your storm but would like a tour sent to you instead.
    06-01-09 10:42 AM
    well, if tour is out soon, then I will prefer get tour instead of storm.. thats all..
    06-01-09 10:58 AM
    That I understand.

So you are saying don't replace the storm at all, instead just pay full price for the tour?

Why not get the storm replaced then sell it on ebay to help pay for the tour?
    06-01-09 11:07 AM
    I don't think the Op has Insurance. So either way he probably has to pay full price.
    I don't have insurance either..then again, I'm too OCD to lose my phone. Always attached to my hip.
    06-01-09 11:21 AM
    Do you have home/renter's insurance? I called my insurance company to get insurance for my Storm, and found out it was covered under my renter's insurance. Worth a check...
    06-01-09 11:32 AM
    Do you have home/renter's insurance? I called my insurance company to get insurance for my Storm, and found out it was covered under my renter's insurance. Worth a check...
    Yah, but what's your deductible? Depending on your deductible, could be a wash. Plus rates could go up.
    06-01-09 11:37 AM
    well, if tour is out soon, then I will prefer get tour instead of storm.. thats all..
    This makes no sense. You've already answered your own question, yet you're asking others to answer it for you. I don't know how anyone can tell you which phone you should own or how we'd know what your needs/preferences are and, for that matter, too many details on the Tour. Lastly, since you'd have to WAIT for the Tour, are you willing to be without a phone for that time period?

You also might consider investing in SmrtGuard (available over in the App store). You can remotely track where your phone is and even wipe it remotely.

Sorry, this thread makes no sense at all.
    Last edited by EnergyPlus; 06-01-09 at 11:45 AM.
    06-01-09 11:43 AM
    Dude get a replace storm and sell it on ebay for like $500.00 buy It now it will sell so quick

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 01:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD