I lost my all my Contacts, Emails, and Texts but still has all my apps, themes, video, and pictures that were saved on device memory after loading .109 OS. I also am having a brightness issue which my phone is at 100% but its dim to close to 30%. Is there something that I can do to get these back? I do remember seeing something about contacts and SIM after downloading. Could these be in the phone somewhere that I am not aware of? I have downloaded every leaked OS and never had this issue. Someone help if you can!!!
    02-24-09 11:24 PM
    I lost my all my Contacts, Emails, and Texts but still has all my apps, themes, video, and pictures that were saved on device memory after loading .109 OS. I also am having a brightness issue which my phone is at 100% but its dim to close to 30%. Is there something that I can do to get these back? I do remember seeing something about contacts and SIM after downloading. Could these be in the phone somewhere that I am not aware of? I have downloaded every leaked OS and never had this issue. Someone help if you can!!!
    No worries! I had the same issue last night. Hook your phone up via desktop manager again. Go to restore. It will automatically open a folder with all of your past restored data from each OS install. Choose the one for the date of your 109 install. Let it do it's thing and you are all set!
    02-24-09 11:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD