during back up process i lost my browser. now im getting ready to select my apps. for new os install and it wont let me select browser upgrade? any help would be great. p.s. first time to up grade of os.
    03-01-09 10:29 PM
    After you upgrade an OS, you have to reregister the HRT to get the browser back. Options / Advanced Options / Host Routing Table / Menu / Register Now
    03-01-09 10:45 PM
    resend service books
    03-01-09 10:47 PM
    thanks will try that jeff after upgrade and post back after im finished thanks for the quick reply.
    03-01-09 10:52 PM
    also resending service books? is that the same thing as jeff was talking about?
    03-01-09 10:54 PM
    Lost mine too upgrading to .109, but I'm new to using betas also, so I figured it was probably my fault. It was...forgot the batpull when I was done. That fixed it.
    03-01-09 11:03 PM
    .109 is working great app. mem. went from 32.something to 46. wow.!
    just checked out a few things but lag time has def. improved.
    really needed that os.thanks for everyones help.
    browser came back up after everything was said and done.
    worried for nothing.

p.s. i'll keep checking the furoms to see if anybody else neededs help.
    thx
    03-01-09 11:53 PM
    HRT & Sending Service Books are different, and sometimes both are necesary after an update, or if you lose your browser, or stop getting emails.

To Send Service Books, Open the Step Up Folder, then Email Set Up, then log on, then press the BB button and select Service Books, then Send Service Books.

Do the HRT first, then Send Service Books, then battery pull.
    03-01-09 11:57 PM
    thx pkcable . i'm sure well be chating soon. loving the help here at crackberry
    03-02-09 12:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD