I'm pretty sure I'm not the first with this problem, but the missing music on my memory card and having to pull it and put back in is very annoying...Is there a solution to this that anyone my know of? Other than that, having fun with my storm...
    Running .99
    02-28-09 10:16 AM
    I'm pretty sure I'm not the first with this problem, but the missing music on my memory card and having to pull it and put back in is very annoying...Is there a solution to this that anyone my know of? Other than that, having fun with my storm...
    Running .99
    I had the problem just yesterday with .109 I lost like 20 songs that I know of on the card, then just out of no where a few hours later it showed back up?! very weird, not sure how anything can come and go liek that on a media card, but it does somehow
    02-28-09 10:18 AM
    Yes, I had the same problem, try going into the memory section of the options, turn off your memory card, save and leave that section then go back into it, turn it on, save and wait. It will then reread all of your memory card. Alot of the times it finds the songs you were missing. If this does not work, go into your media section, click BB button, select "explore" go into your memory cards folder and then to the "music" folder, make sure everything is still there (which it should be) and then go into all the folders and delete the hidden file named "bbthumb.dat" after deleting all of these, go back to the options menu and turn your memory card off and on again, Everything will be there now. I hope this is not too confusing. I have the same problem, I think it is because certain music files are no capatable with the storm (which is real annoying)

P.S. to locate the hidden "bbthumb.dat" files simply click the BBbutton when in one of the musicians in your music files folder, and select "show hidden" the "bbthumb.dat" file will either be at the very top or very bottom of the track list in each folder.
    Last edited by dankblaze; 02-28-09 at 10:47 AM.
    02-28-09 10:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD